quote of they year.

you are powerful

you are mighty

you are mine to love and to hate


and i chose you to love me.


-kaneda

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

About me

Hello, 
My name is Kaneda Martinez. I am a mom of two, one little boy who is 4 and a sweet little girl who is currently 3 weeks old. 
I started this blog because I loved to write poems. But now I'm not sure where to go with it. I may start writing about my life or maybe I'll write about my kids. Who knows? The possibilities are endless. I know that I should start writing something and a blog seems like a good way to go. ANYWAYS! back to a little about me. Ha! 
I'm currently 26, I'll be 27 in December. I'm married to my best friend, Jon. So far it's been great! We got married right about 2 months after I found out I was pregnant with our first back in 2018. So about 4.5 years now. Who would of thought I would be here with two kids? It's crazy how much life changes. I am in love with Jesus, John 15:5-7 is my favorite verse. So far life is crazy but I wouldn't trade it for the world. 
Anyways, we shall see what I come up with when writing here. My grammar an do punctuation may suck but that comes with not writing in about 7 years 🤨. I use emojis... Excessively, which is probably not a good thing. I try to be cool, kind of, but I'm not. Lol 
Alrighty, enough rambling for me. I'll be here randomly to figure out what to post! Have fun! 

Kaneda 

No comments:

Post a Comment